Saturday, October 14, 2006

What A Wonderful World

Everytime I listen to this song it makes me all warm n' happy :)...I know this sounds stupid but yesterday, I actually wittnessed some great moments in other people's life that actually had me thinking---life is wonderful

....So I had just landed in Blore after a very long and boring flight from Delhi...waited for half an hour to collect my luggage(which as usual was the last piece of baggage to come out)and was kinda feeling all stressed out...So the grumpy me is walking towards the exit n' suddenly I am hit by this wave of happiness...ok ok...I know thats a little bit of an exaggeration but thats how it felt...all I could see was like a 100 smiling faces standing outside waiting to receive the passengers...some parents, spouses, kids, friends, collegues,...taxi drivers lol...everyone looked sooooo happy.I guess after seeing all this happiness I just could not be grumpy anymore ..could I???

It suddenly felt that no matter what happens... people still are the same everyone wants to be happy n' everyone wants to smile:)...and it is a WONDERFUL WORLD!!


What A Wonderful World---by Louis Armstrong

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

No comments: