Sunday, November 19, 2006

Why do we wake up each day????

I just saw this video(by someone named digitilsoul on You Tube...which asked the question.. why do we wake up each day???...after watchin this video i kinda asked myself the same question....

if anyone had asked me this I am sure I would have given some stupid reply like --becoz I have to!!!..but once I contemplated the question...think the main reason i wake up each day is cause I love the life I have...its not perfect...I have my share of ups n downs....but still guess the idea of getting up n havin a regular conversation with my parents,waiting for the cab each morning...chatting with my collegues..reading my emails :)...chatting with C :)...every single thing has somthing interesting to offer....

I do have days when I just dont want to get out of bed... I think its just mom banging on my door that makes me wake up:):) on those days..but the fact remains that no matter how much I crib about getting up..I know that in the end i am thankful that i had that day too....

Its nice to have some things in life that you know will never change each morning...n on the other hand it is always nice to have someting new to look forward to each day!!!!

So thats the reason I wake up....Y do u????

No comments: