Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm Back......

........totally refreshed n having recharged my batteries:) after a super holiday at Goa. Dont think I will write much about our trip cause Shilpa has already written all about it in her blog:):)
Have been planning this trip to goa forever and well I think the whole holiday just lived upto all my ideas:):)

Super company, great food, lots of sunshine, beautiful beaches and lots of dancing....we just could not go wrong there, right!!:):)

Holidays are so much fun na, 5 days before the holiday there is the excitement of the coming break n then the actual holiday and on coming back the whole excitement of viewing your photos n basically finding any bakra you have can to show off the photos:):):)

Lol...think its time to hit the books now:(:(. Che, why do all good things come to an end:):)

No comments: