So let me begin by wishing everyone a Very Very Happy New Year.May this year bring loads of laughter and happiness into you lives.
I don't usually believe in making resolutions....but then sometimes even perfection can be improved on---what say?:):)
So here are my resolutions for 2008----
1. Lose weight, get fit.
2. Start studying seriously, ace my exams.
3. Be more optimistic,stop worrying about what could have been..the past is the past!!!
4. Take time to paint,draw more often.
5. Listen-Learn!!!----everything that interests me-art,dancing,music,cooking.
6. Travel more--visit as many places as possible.
7. Read more books, blog more often:)
8. Believe in myself----Mind over matter!!
9. Work towards the dream I've always had for myself--be the successful person I want to be!!!
10. Remember to appreciate what I have more often:)
I once read in one of the many chicken soup books that I have that penning down your goals makes it more feasible to achieve them...so lets see what happens!!!
Have a lovely year ahead everyone!!!!