Friday, September 26, 2008

Another year older....


"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional." ~Chili Davis

Guess this sums up the story of my life..another year older n' none the wiser:):)

"Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself." ~Tom Wilson

Ok..Ok...so I am a lot older than 20..but then as Garfield says..think its time I started lying about my age!!!!:)

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." ~Lucille Ball

But then the fact remains that the day was super special..atleast I made sure of that:):)
Thanks to everyone who made me feel so special..I love you all..n' to all of you who forgot my special day...I think I'm gonna have sudden amnesia when it's your bday!!!:):)

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely". ~Author Unknown

No comments: