Thursday, May 07, 2009

what next??

Procrastination seems to be my middle name right now!!!

I have been planning a cooking blog for sooo long , serioulsy,I have tried and tested loads of recipes,taken photos of all the finished product..basically I have done everything required for a cooking blog other than the most important step ie publishing the blog!

If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it. ~Olin Miller

In January when I decided to write the cooking blog..I was super excited about it but as days pass..the interest is dwindlling n' so are my kitchen experiment..lol:)

So I have given myself 10 days to start the cooking blog..or just shut down this blog..forever!!not that I am writing much nowadays..:):)..dont think anyone is following this blog other than my dad..lol:)

So,in the next 10 days I either manage to raise to the (self imposed)challenge or else its goodbye folks..........

6 comments:

FH said...

Inspite of what some think about Foodies and food blogs, it's tough to maintain and go on with a good foodie blog, takes lot of work.
You should do it, start with simple ones and then establish, I will be here! :)

Pointblank said...

HEYY HEYY.. Don;t do that pls... let this blog remain...I read it too, not just ur Dad :)

Deeps said...

Don't give up, me here too :).

TZ..to the rescue said...

I am following it too!rather waiting for u to post something!he he..chal cok good veggie stuff so I can make it too..okie??

accidental diva said...

thanx a lot everyone..the cooking blog is a work in progress,just got the new from my brother that its almost up so hopefully it shud be done in the next few days:):)

Smi said...

Count me in too, AD!:)
P.S That is, if you havent forgotten me yet :-P